The Walters Family

The Walters Family

Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Phillippines Angeles Mission!

Todd received his call today and he is going to serve in the Phillippines Angeles Mission! We were all shocked. Our family all guessed and wrote our guesses down and nobody even came close. I am so excited for my Toddie!!! I am so proud of my littlest bro! I love him so much and look up to him in so many ways! I know he will be a great missionary! He leaves June 10th so soon. I know he will be so glad to get out there and work! He has been very anxious. I just want to tell him Congrats, we love him,and we'll pray for him! This is the video of him reading his call. It is kind of shacky sorry.






Here is some other pics of the exciting night.




Congrats Todd! We Love You!!!

3 comments:

megan said...

Tell Todd we're so excited for him! We think that's an awesome call, and speaking Tagolog (I have no idea if that' how you spell it!), totally cool. The last grandson to go...what a big deal.

bevans said...

Your girls are so dang cute! They are so big. I can't believe how much hair they have. I am so jealous! When it gets warmer we should all go the park or something (and play on a blanket on the grass. :)

Thedailydansie said...

Congrats to Toad. I can't believe that he is old enough to go on a mission. Happy b-day to Kayleb and your girls are so dang cute! I love there hair. I can't wait to see you guys soon love ya!