The Walters Family

The Walters Family

Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter Dresses

My little beauties looked pretty spiffy before church on a gorgeous Easter Sunday morning. I never thought I would like to dress my girls up, but it was so fun and they are so stink'in cute! Miah Jean

Mazie Mae and Miah Jean

Mazie Mae



They werent' so sure about their Easter baskets. We went to Great Grandma Carlton's for Easter dinner and it was great! Thanks for the great dinner Grandma! I am so grateful for such good family all around me! I am also grateful for what we celebrate on Easter. The resurrection of my Savior! I love my Savior Jesus Christ so much and know that he lives and loves all of us and if we let him in our lives he will bless us again and again! I would not be able to go a day without Him! I know he is there watching out for me always!
Happy Easter!



0 comments: