The Walters Family

The Walters Family

Monday, April 20, 2009

Sunny St. George or wait.....sunny?

We made the long trek down to supposedly sunny St. George and found that it wasn't what we had planned for. It was cold and windy and we did not see the sun hardly at all. We wanted to go swimming and we did as soon as we got down there, but that was the first and only time the entire trip. What a disappointment! I needed some color on my pastie white face and I think I came back even whiter than before! Well the whole trip wasn't all a bust we got some good shopping in and we ate out at some great places and we got to just hang with the girls. All the boys were either working or gone turkey hunting. Thanks for all the help with the girls everyone. Jenny and Jeano helped me pack them around and feed them which was a great help. Ryder helped entertain them and Kellie and Kenzie were always willing to pack them around for me. It was nice to always have some help! Well here are some pics of the trip.



Just happy to be out of their car seats at last!



Here they are playing on the bed again!

Back in the car seats! FUN!



Oh, here they are on the bed playing again! Such variety in the pictures! I love the girls crazy morning hair though! I didn't take any pictures of shopping or swimming I was so lame. By the way this week St. George is in the 80's...typical Carlton luck!

0 comments: