The Walters Family

The Walters Family

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Kayleb!

Well Sunday was Kayleb's birthday! Happy Birthday to the best husband and friend a girl could ask for! We had the party on Saturday earlier in the day then he went to dinner and the Jazz game with some work people. The girls and I just have to say what a great dad he is! We love him so much and look forward to time spent with him. We are so lucky to have him! Happy Birthday Daddy! These are some pics from the party. I won't tell you how old he is but by the looks of that fire you can tell he is getting pretty old! Love Ya Kayleb! I know Grandpa Great said not to put this picture on the blog, so I hope he isn't mad. I think it is a great one. Mazie was kind of being a stinker (she was getting tired from all the fun), but we love you Grandpa!

1 comments:

Nic said...

HEY! Your girls are so cute! I love the pic of them in the crib w/ hats. We do need to get together. We should do lunch or if it ever warms up we could go to the farm country Ash loves it too!