The Walters Family

The Walters Family

Monday, January 24, 2011

Winter Blues!

Okay, since the day after Christmas we have been battling ear infections and colds one right after the other. We have been couped up in our house and missed 2 weeks of preschool and church and we can't go to anyone else's house so we don't share our sickness and needless to say we were ready to get OUT! Last Monday my mom didn't have work so we gathered bouncy balls and basketballs and Ryder and Jax and went to Jeano's church and just let the kids run. It was a good 20 minutes until they even got a little tired and took a rest. The rest didn't last long and they were off again. It was so fun to let them just run and play and work some energy off. We are so ready for warmer weather and cleaner air so we can go play outside. Meanwhile in the weeks of being couped up in the house I decided to learn to french braid since I was running out of ideas for the girls hair. I got on youtube and found a video that taught me how to french braid and since then I have been trying to perfect it. My first few attempts were not pretty but, I am getting better and for the most part it holds well in the girls hair. We did go to church one week to listen to Kayleb speak. He did a great job. I got lots of comments on what a great talk he gave. I am very grateful for him and his worthiness to hold the priesthood and for his testimony. I hope that spring will soon be here and the blues go away and we don't get too stir crazy until then. Most gorgeous girls ever! This is one of my french braid attempts. This one so far I think is the cutest


Going to church. Look'in Good!


1 comments:

Nic said...

Ya year ya on the winter sickness! we love to run at the church too! We need to get together so you can teach me how to braid :) I think it looks really cute!