Well the winter blues were not so blue today. The girls and I this morning decided that we would get all bundled up and go out in the snow. We had a really great time building a snowman, throwing snow, and just being outside. The girls don't really have any "snow clothes" but we made due with our pajamas, coats, hats, gloves, and boots. Snow boots are the only thing as far as snow clothes that they have. The gloves they have are too small and soak up the water but, we made due. Buddy had fun playing with us too. He only had to go to his kennel once for being naughty. I think he had the blues too because we don't go out to play with him very much in the cold. Anyway we loved the snow today and I had to talk the girls into coming inside after an hour. I could see that their pajama pants were getting pretty wet. Thanks for having fun with me today in the snow girls!
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Snow Day!
Posted by Kayleb & Jamie at 11:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Awesome Snowman! We too have had several snow days here in TN and like you we don't have much winter gear but you make due with what you have so pj's work great.
Post a Comment