The Walters Family

The Walters Family

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was spent in two places. Grandma and Grandpa C had everyone over and we spent it eating, laughing, and reflecting on our Savior's birth. We had great food and it was fun to see everyone. The most fun though was when we got to talk to Toddie! We ran from the party up to my moms to talk to him on the computer. He was able to see us and it was so great to hear his voice. He is doing so well and is such a great example to us. All the kids talked to him and I think he was blown away on how much they have all grown. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa for everything. We had a great time! I didn't get any great pics I am really bad lately with the camera.




0 comments: