The Walters Family

The Walters Family

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

SMILE!!

Last weekend we went to get a snapshot taken for our Christmas card this year and do you think anyone in my family could smile? The picture above was the best we could get. Kayleb wouldn't even smile. He always has this pain look on his face like he is being tortured. I don't ask much and apparently a smile for one picture a year is way too much. Then the girls are just like him. Couldn't squeeze even a non-pained look out of any of them. So we are just one big happy family wishing you a Merry Christmas this year! Just had to vent.

7 comments:

Thedailydansie said...

I'm sitting here with Brian and Davis and we really got a great laugh at this post. Kayleb really does have a pained looked.

megan said...

I love it!

Steve and Dee said...

It's okay that your girls won't smile...my kids had goofy looking smiles in ours...and Lyndsee wouldn't look at the camera! Now Kayleb...that's a whole other story to work on! Ha Ha Ha!

Suzette said...

Merry Christmas! Cute picture even though no body is smiling at least everyone is looking and not crying right :) Your family looks great have a Wonderful Chrismtas. We love and miss you guys

Crystal said...

James! My husband was a grouch during our picture. I told him it would be our last...ha. Why can't guys just do what their wives tell them!

Anonymous said...

I think you guys look great! Your girls are adorable! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jam
your family is cute. I have a blog and it is this http://amandapercell81.blogspot.com