This past month has been crazy! I can't tell you what we have done really, but it feels like we have been super busy every day. Thanksgiving was great! We went to my Grandma's house and feasted on delicious eats then played a hilarious white elephant BINGO game and we got some winner gifts, laughed, and just had a fun time! My girls are getting so big and each day they surprise me with something else they can do or say. I think that they have a language between the two of them or something, but they talk all the time and look at me like I can understand. I keep telling them I speak English and not whatever they are speaking. My mom says that they speak Tagalog. Whatever it is hopefully someday it will turn into English! Mazie is climbing on everything and can get up on the couches and chairs all by herself and she has taught her sister to do the same so I have a couple of monkeys around here now that think they are invincible. AAAHHH! They wore their Christmas dresses for the first time last Sunday and if they aren't the cutest!! I am really excited for this Christmas with them being bigger and I think they will be so much fun! I got to go black Friday shopping the really early kind thanks to Lance coming over and sleeping here until the girls got up. Kayleb went four-wheeling with the boys so I had Lance come over to watch them. I left at 3:45am and got home at 8:30am. I came home to some little giggly girls that were having a blast with uncle Lance and then after we ate lunch we all napped for several hours and it was great! Then Grandma called us to go eat and that was the day. I had fun being able to go join the crazy crowds of people and get some good deals! This month has gone by so fast, but I haven't forgotten what I am thankful for and the list could go on and on. A few of them are my hard working, supportive, loving, and patient husband, my two beautiful daughters who make me smile everyday, and my Savior Jesus Christ who suffered so much for me and helps me get through each day! Here are some random pics of the last month. Hope you all had a great November!
Thursday, December 3, 2009
A Thankful November!
Posted by Kayleb & Jamie at 9:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Miss playing soccer with you. May can't come soon enough...
Cute girls in cute dresses!
I'm surprised they have blonde hair. It's cute love the dresses!
Reece has both of those outfits in the last picture. I just love there Christmas dresses
Post a Comment