I can't believe that the holidays are already over and everything is back to the same old. I hate it when everyone goes back to work and it is all over. I have been thinking about this past year and sometimes wondering how I made it through and then knowing I did not do it on my own. Mine and Kayleb's families have helped us so much and I am very grateful for all the love and support they give. I know that 2009 was a good year for us and it was lots of fun watching my two girlies just grow up. A day doesn't go by without calling on my Savior Jesus Christ to help me in some way. I am grateful for the blessings prayer brings into my life! Miah and Mazie are now 18 months old and I can hardly believe it! They will start nursery this month and they have just grown up so much. They are still talking in some unknown language, but I am starting to pick out words and can understand some. Christmas was a very special one this year and the girls had so much fun. Hopefully I can recap the month for you it has gone by too fast! I am looking forward to a new year and the chance to start fresh on goals and hopefully better myself and my family this coming year! I hope all of you had a great holiday season and a Happy New Year.
The Greenwood Family Party
The Greenwood Family Christmas party was a blast. Dale and Sharon hosted all of us and we had yummy soups, great company, and what should be a new family tradition an indoor snowball fight that was so much fun. Sharon had made probably around a hundred or more felt snowballs and gave each of us a tin with six. Then the fight began. We probably hurled snowballs for about 10-15 minutes and nobody could stop laughing or throwing. It was awesome!
When we finally calmed down which was hard to get us to do after that we exchanged gifts and all the kids got a toy laser gun that makes some really annoying sounds. Yes the girls have their first gun at 18 mon. Grandma Jeano gave them to all the kids and then the kids were sent away while we did our white elephant game. The whole party was great fun! Thanks Dale and Sharon!
Mazie being cute while me and Grandma Jeano where making soup for the party.
The Walters Family Party
Miah and Mazie were chosen to be angels in the Nativity this year at the Walters party. They were the wondering angels. They did look so cute in their get up. Miah didn't like it as much as Mazie did, but it was sure fun to watch.Sweet angel Mazie!
Sweet angel Miah throwing a fit. We thought that maybe some horns and a pitch fork might better suit her that night. Haha!
Christmas Eve Night
Of course he did! They were so much fun. I was more excited than anyone I think and the morning was fun. They just couldn't understand why they had to leave their new toys and go visiting. They were so cute!
Once we got to Grandma and Grandpa Walters they got over it as soon as they opened these darling skirts. They both wanted them on.
We can't forget little Jaxon G. Carlton born Dec. 22nd. He is such a cutie. I haven't got to hold him yet because I have had a cold and it is killing me. I will hold him soon! He was 7lbs 4oz I think and 19 inches long. He is a keeper as Grandma Greenwood would say.



1 comments:
Your family is so cute. We really enjoy looking at pictures of your darling twins, thanks for sharing christmas it looks like you had a blast. We wish you the best in the new year and hope to see you at least once in 2010
Post a Comment