Happy 3rd Birthday to my most favorite girls!! I am so in love with these two cuties and I can't believe that they are three years old! They are so fun and crazy! They surprise me with what they do, say, and understand.
Miah is the Mom of the two and she loves barking orders to anyone and everyone. She gets told a lot that she is not the mom to which she quickly responds with, "Mom, I'm not talking like a mom I am talking like a sister!" Oh help me!! She loves purple and loves to sing in her monotone voice. She is a really good helper and cracks me up with the things she comes up with. The other day we were running errands and she asked where we were going next and I told her then she informed me that she needed to go to the Barbie Place
cuz she need to go
dere. I didn't even know she really knows what Barbie is.
Miah is a little bit of a whiner about everything. She gives the best hugs and is a silly beautiful girl.
Mazie is full of life and a sweetie! She loves to dance is a bit of an airhead and just flits around making up random things to say. She loves pink and loves volunteering her sister for whatever I ask someone to do. "
Miah do it."she says. She came down the stairs on their birthday and there was balloons and banners and streamers and she asked me if I did the ribbons in the kitchen for her birthday. I told her I did and she said,"It is so gorgeous mom. I love it. It is gorgeous!" She always wakes up with a smile and is generally happy. She is the tattle tale of the two and loves telling on people. Even Mom and Dad. When she gets mad she stomps around making sure everyone knows she is upset. If we ignore her she comes around hemming and
haaing to make sure we know she is not happy. I just ignore her so she will do it because it is
sooo funny to watch it. I love this sweet gorgeous girlie who gives the best BIG kisses! Now, truly I have to report on them as a whole to because that is what they really are. They are the best friends and the worst enemies. It can change on a moments notice. When they are playing house I will here them calling mom and so I will answer, wrong, they inform me they are talking to their other mom. Oh sorry my bad. They still have some times when they are the only ones that understand each other and they have the most hilarious random conversations and make up silly songs. Both of them have a new love of riding the four-wheeler. They got helmets for their birthday. They watch out for each other most of the time and are so fun. They are so big and clearly not babies anymore...tears. I love them so much and am so grateful for my "precious treasures", because that is what they truly are! Happy Birthday
Girlies!!

They got to spend the day swimming and playing in the water with most of their cousins that they adore. We had lots of fun with water balloon fights,
slip'n slides, and little pools.



We had a family party that night were they were spoiled rotten by grandparents and family. Thanks everyone for coming.

0 comments:
Post a Comment