The Walters Family

The Walters Family

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Good Luck Toddie!!


My baby bro Todd is leaving tomorrow to the MTC to start his two year journey in the service of the Lord. I can't believe that it is finally here. It never seemed like it would come and now all I can say is Good Luck Toddie! Thank you for being an example to me and for being the only one who would tickle my arm. We will miss you so much, but you will always be in our thoughts and prayers. We are so proud of you and the decisions that you have made. Thanks for always being willing to help me when I needed ya and I know you will be a great missionary! Good Luck learning your language, for me I think that would be the hardest part. Just remember Miah and Mazie love you and Kayleb and I do too!! Work hard and WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

0 comments: