The Walters Family

The Walters Family

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Babies Are Growing!!!

My sweet baby girls are a few months shy of being a year old. I can't hardly believe it! The time has just flew by! They are so much fun talking and trying to walk. Mazie would walk all day if somebody would take her. She is getting more brave everyday. I have been lucky that they are not fast crawling everywhere. They can get around, but it takes them a while to get there so I can keep up for now. They get more and more personality as the days go by. Miah is such a ham. She can just laugh, yell, and cheese it all at the right moment. She always starts laughing whenever anyone else does. She cracks me up. Mazie is always the nervous and shy one. She can say many words it is just getting her to say it to anyone else but me. I never imagined having so much fun just being a mom to the most precious girls. They are my heart and we have so much fun together! Cute Little Stinkers!!

I got a jogging stroller so I don't have to run on the treadmill or get a babysitter if I want to go run. It has been great! We use it everyday and we all love it! The girls just love to be outside and love stroller rides. Many of my neighbors can hear us coming down the road because the girls are usually talking. Hopefully I can shed some unwanted pounds and be able to last the whole time in my soccer games. My first game I was pretty rusty and very out of shape. Hopefully my team will be surprised this Saturday when I can last a little longer because it is so much fun to get out and play again. I love the sport and have missed it! I have played here and there, but nothing that was organized and it was tons of fun!

3 comments:

megan said...

I love that they chat as you run. Hey, when are your soccer games? Is it something that we could bring the girls to? I would love for them to see you play. I'm so proud of you.

Thedailydansie said...

They are so dang cute and I can't wait to see them soon. I can't believe they are almost one. Crazy stuff!

Wilde Things said...

Your girls are so cute! And they are getting so big, crazy how fast time flies.
It was fun to see you yesterday. I can't believe he's all ready leaving!