The Walters Family

The Walters Family

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tazzie. What a good boy!

Taz, who was the family dog for 13 years has passed away. He was a good old boy and I have a lot of memories with him. He was old and it was time. He hated the winters and it is better that he is now in a warm place. I remember getting him as a puppy and being so excited to have a dog! He would always want to hold your hand when you were petting him. He was scarred of lightning and hot air balloons. Especially the AF Bank pig balloon. He always had lots of energy and loved to be right in the middle of everything. Good Boy!
Taz loved his swimming pool that mom would get him every summer to keep cool. He also loved to chew it to bits, but on those hot summer days he just layed in it to cool off.


1 comments:

Wilde Things said...

This has been such a hard week for you guys! We loved Taz too. From the nursery window we could always look over and see Taz. I remember changing Abby's diaper when she was just a baby and she would never hold still cause she cared more about looking out the window to find Taz.
I'm sorry for all of you.