We have been busy lately and I have been so lame and haven't taken any pics. I forgot my camera at Thanksgiving too. Jenny, Terry(her dad), and I started Thanksgiving morning off with a freezing cold 5K. It was so cold, but we all made it and it felt good. It made us feel like we earned our slice of pie. We ate Thanksgiving at the Walters this year and it was great food and lots of fun! Kayleb and the boys in my family go to the Henry mnts every year after Thanksgiving and look at deer. They had a good time and saw some big deer and got to ride their wheelers. The girls on the other hand couldn't miss the craziest and greatest shopping day of the year. We started at midnight and kept going until about 10 or 11. Kayleb's parents where kind enough to take the girls at 4:30 in the morning and watch them until the shopping was done. It was crazy as usual and we had a new comer this year to break in. Breckon probably thought we were nuts but she fit right in with fighting her way through the crowds with her cart and we got some great deals and most of what we were after. We survived and had lots of fun together.
Thursday, December 9, 2010
Nov.- Dec. Update
Lately we have been busy with getting ready for Christmas and helping plan our ward Christmas party. I will be glad when its over! I am in charge of the nativity program and it is all ready to go, but I will be glad when it is over. Oh yeah, I already said that. For family night we read the Christmas story and talked about why we have Christmas. Hopefully if you ask the girls why we have Christmas they will say, "to remember Jesus." After that we broke out the snowballs that my Aunt Sharon gave us last year and had a family snowball fight. We all had fun! Then Grandma Jean had given us a gingerbread house kit and we decorated that. The girls loved doing the Christmas house. I am grateful for my cute little family! They bring so much joy in my life. I am so blessed and am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ to guide and direct me in my life.
My cute girls giving each other some hugs. A rare moment!
Posted by Kayleb & Jamie at 8:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
What a fun and busy few months you have had. Your girls are adorable! Good luck with your ward party and I hope you have a Merry Christmas.
Good luck with your Christmas party planning. Love the pictures of the girls they are so cute. Great job on running a 5k sounds like a great idea on Thanksgiving day got anymore races planned?
Post a Comment