Wow! It is crazy to say that Kayleb and I have been married for seven years! Last weekend we celebrated by going to dinner and a movie by ourselves thanks to my parents! We went to the Cheesecake Factory. It was my choice and it was great. We rolled out of there and decided to hit a show before we called it a night. It was fun to just hang out with my husband since we don't see much of each other on a one on one basis. I love him so much and I am very grateful for the patience, love, and support that he always gives me. He works hard for our family and is a great dad too! I had fun this last weekend and look forward to many more years to come! Happy Anniversary Kayleb! I Love Ya!

Thursday, August 19, 2010
7 Years!
Posted by Kayleb & Jamie at 4:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Happy seven years.. I know it's been a long time but since I wasn't there you looked beautiful on your wedding day! Your girls are so dang cute, happy two years.
Happy Anniversary you happy couple!
Post a Comment