The Walters Family

The Walters Family

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring!

I am so glad Spring is finally getting here. I am so ready for the warm weather. Miah and Mazie are definitely ready too! They are growing so fast. In the last few weeks I swear they have changed so much in the way they look and in the way they behave. They are still speaking their own language, but they are starting to put some English in there to help me out. Kayleb can't understand them like I can and I act as their translator when he is home. We have had lots of fun with the semi-warm weather. Every morning Mazie goes to the patio door and says, "Cold? Side?" and looks at me waiting for me to tell her if she is going to be able to play outside that day. They love getting down and dirty. They don't hesitate to go digg'in in the dirt. Kayleb has complained that they dig in all the bald spots on the lawn he has been trying to grow grass, so I said build them a sandbox. We got the lumber last week so Dad get to work! We had a great time with Kayden, Addie, and Cole for a few days while their parents were out of town. The girls love their cousins. Ryder even came one of the days and made it even better! For a few weeks out of the past month we have been sick. The girls got colds, bronchitis, and ear infections twice and we are praying we are done with that yucky stuff. Kayleb and I have also had our round of colds and are happy to be through with it! There has been so much of it going around. Anyway, I have been a slacker in blogging so I thought I would do a catch-up post of some random things we have done over the last few months. Lots of pictures. We don't have shovels so I got our the kitchen spoons for them and they have a ball!
We have done a lot of coloring on the indoor days of spring!

We did make it to the park and the girls had lots of fun sliding down the slide. We were the only ones with coats and hats on. One warmish day and all the kids are in shorts and sandals.


Miah liked to go down the slide laying down. Cute stinker!

Mazie absolutely loves her cousins Kayden and Cole. Kayden is so good to hold them and help them whenever. Mazie has got quite the look in this picture. They were just lounging watching Mickey Mouse or some cartoon.

We got camping chairs for the girls that are just their size. They love them!

Here is the whole crew at lunch and everyone is smiling. It's a Christmas miracle!

I love this face!

I love this face too!

3 comments:

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grant and Jill said...

Your girls are so cute and are getting so big! Hope you guys are doing well! Love yoU!

Heather said...

I love when you post new pictures - it makes me feel a little closer to home. They are adorable.