The Walters Family

The Walters Family

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Two One Year Olds!

I can't believe it! My baby girls are ONE!!! I documented there whole day. I think they knew it was a special day and they wanted special birthday girl treatment. We had such a fun day! Grandma came over and helped frost cupcakes and get last minute party stuff done. Thanks Grandma Jeano!! It was so fun to have all the family join us on such a special milestone in Miah and Mazie's life. I know I couldn't have made it this far without help from all of them! So thanks to all that have helped me in anyway, I will never forget you!!! Enjoy the Birthday Pics!Good Morning Precious Gerrs!! Princess Mazie and Miah wore their tieras the whole night and didn't take them off or bug them at all. Mazie actually cried when I took hers off to get into her pjs that night. Little drama queens!
Daddy was helping them out with their gifts, but he was just opening them and setting them aside while the girls sat and watched him so I had to step in and help so that they could get a chance to open their own presents. They of course just wanted the paper and bows. I think everything they got makes noise! AHHHH!!
Grandma and Grandpa Walters gave them two things to ride on. A rocking horse and a wagon. The rocking horse was not liked much by the little cowgirls. Maybe it will have to grow on them. They can see it in the house when they eat and they point and talk to it, so we talk about it and what is says and try to make them feel good about it. I got the same reaction when I tryed it again. It may take a while to warm up to the horsey.

The cakes I made them was cuter in my mind then they turned out. They were good though and the girls got messy, but not bad. Miah got into a little more than Mazie, but they were cute!


This is how the birthday girls ended their party. A ride in their chariot. They love the wagon and all the other toys they got. They can stay busy for a lot longer now. The party was fun and I am so glad to all that came and am grateful for your generosity! Thanks!
Happy 1st Birthday Miah and Mazie!

4 comments:

Suzette said...

Happy Birthday twice!!! Looks like it was a fun day for your beautiful girls. Thanks for sharing the pictures, good luck with all fun toys that make nosie, sometimes it is nice when the batteries run out:)

~Hope said...

How fun Jamie!! What cute gilrs! Looks like you are such a great Mom!

megan said...

Can't believe they're 1! We love the tiaras and piggy-tails. Happy Birthday Miah and Mazie!

Thedailydansie said...

They are too cute! I can't believe that they are one. Time flies when you have kids doesn't it? Now they are one when are you going to come and visit? j/k It was good to talk to you the other day
Love ya