The Walters Family

The Walters Family

Monday, February 9, 2009

Teething! What a Joy!

Well this past little while my girls have just been so whiny and come to find out they are teething. I have to say I am not a fan of this stage so far. Miah is the only one who has the teeth. She has two on the bottom. She doesn't like to show them and gets annoyed with me when I try to look. Mazie has no real sign of them yet, but I think they will be coming soon. Also this past week I have finally separated the girls and put them in separate cribs. I think I took it the hardest. I was sick of them clawing at each other and crying when they got gouged in the eye so I separated them. I did fine until I was on my way out of the room and looked back before I closed the door and then it hit me. So far they are sleeping pretty good and I don't have to break up any little cat fights. Anyway that is what has been happening around here. I hope you are all doing well! Here are some random pics. Just kick'in it with my sis!

If you look close you can spot the teeth. At least one of them.

Just a cute pic of Miss Mazie!


Miah's hair is long enough on top to have some pig tails. She looks so cute! I am not very good doing it, but I am getting better.

Cute Smile!

1 comments:

Nic said...

Oh teething!! Not the most fun. I'm sure you have pleanty of stuff for them, but just an FYI Ashton loved teeting tablets. They seemed to help him feel better. They are such cute girls. I can't believe how big they are getting!!