The Walters Family

The Walters Family

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tagged!

Eight Eight Eight....................

Eight Tv Shows I love to Watch

1. News (boring I know)
2. Samantha Who? (Chanile got me into it)
3. American Idol (when its on)
4. Gilmore Girls (Its over but I still watch the reruns)
5. Seinfeld - I never get sick of it
6. I Love Lucy
7. Mash
8. Funniest Home Videos

Eight Things That Happened Yesterday

1. Kayleb came home for the weekend!(Yeah!!!)
2. Bought some ten dollar strollers (Killer deal)
3. Picked up my contacts
4. Cooked Dinner (rare)
5. Played with the Girls
6. Grocery shopped
7. Laundry
8. Watched TV

Eight Favorite Places to Eat

1. Pizza Factory
2. Mi Ranchito
3. Parkers (Kayleb calls this fine dining)
4. Olive Garden
5. Cafe Rio
6. China Light (I only get this when it is just me and Jeano)
7. Jeano's House
8. Subway

Eight things I am looking forward to

1. Thanksgiving (Mostly the after Thanksgiving Sales!)
2. Girls eating solids
3. Giggles from the Girls
4. I always look forward to Fridays!
5. Christmas
6. Todd Going on a Mission (I will miss him though)
7. Ryder coming to play with me (I always look forward to that)
8. Sundays at Jeano's House for her fabulous dinners! (You are great MOM!)

Eight Things On My Wish List

1. Kayleb being assigned to a job close to home!(Pray for me)
2. New floors in my house! (hint hint Kayleb)
3. Go on a Vacation
4. Go visit Rachel in Ohio
5. A Maid to clean my house
6. Someday have some horses
7. To not have the cold weather yet
8. To always be healthy and happy!

Eight people that I tag

1. Rachel
2. Nicole Libberton
3. Becky
4. Nicole Worthen
5.That is all the people I know. Pathetic I know. Oh well.
6.
7.
8.

0 comments: